How To Free Download and Guide To Install US Public Lands App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download US Public Lands software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of US Public Lands on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains US Public Lands app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the US Public Lands logo to start download
Q & A Of US Public Lands With Features & Using Method
These are lands that are held for all Americans.
Up until now, there has been no quick & easy way to retrieve the boundaries of these properties without carrying physical maps, books, or slowly digging deep online.
Included in this app are on device (fully works offline), individually selectable & beautifully colored layers for most of the properties administered by the federal government:
– Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
– US Forest Service (FS)
– National Park Service (NPS)
– Army Corp of Engineers (ACOE)
– US Fish & Wildlife Service
– Bureau of Reclamation
– Tennessee Valley Authority
– Department of Defense (military bases & installations)
– Other (National Laboratories, Test Sites, etc…)
Key Benefits & Features
– Know which US agency owns and operates the land you’re on or are heading to. Use the “Layers” icon to select which agencies you want displayed to create your own custom map. (Hint, the toggles are color coded to the color each layer is displayed in.)
– Links are provided to each agency’s website within the app, so that you can further your research as to what land use rules apply for each public land type – such as permits, fees, activities allowed, and limits of stay.
– Map layers are stored on device – no internet connection required.
– Be sure to turn on the ‘Basic’ base map to see the US Public Land labels for each land area. This base map layer is also stored entirely on your device, and can be utilized if you do not have an internet connection or would like to conserve bandwidth.
– If you have an internet connection, you can utilize standard and satellite view maps as well as the base layer underneath the public land overlays.
– A boondocker’s assistant – While US Public Lands is not specifically a camp site locator and does not have a database of specific sites, by turning on the satellite view map, you can better scout out trails, roads and signs of dispersed camping locations within the boundaries of the public land resources.
– Quickly toggle between ‘Show’ and ‘Hide’ via the “Map” icon to more clearly see satellite images below.
– If you have GPS access on your device, click the ‘Locate Me’ icon to show your present location – know what type of land you’re on right now!
– Built in search tool locates anything on device maps supports (requires internet access) – including cities, states, zip codes, addresses and points of interest. A pin is dropped at the search location.
Thank you to the Protected Area Database (PAD-US) of the U.S. Geological Survey for providing the public domain raw map data that we’ve been able to utilize to create this interactive overlayable mapping & navigation tool. We will update our maps in the future to stay in sync with improvements to this data set.
Please note, the USGS PAD-US database contains the “most up-to-date aggregation of Federal lands and waters” available, but this database is still evolving and some locations may not be listed and others may not have precisely accurate boundaries. Resolution across the nation may vary. And always remember – there may be private unmapped inholdings within any public lands – so always pay attention to local signage, indications, and information.
The US Public Lands app should only be used as an overview, and you should always confirm more precise details by consulting local field offices, administration websites, and other resources. Do not solely rely on this app for determining if you are on public or private land.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of US Public Lands Software
+ Much more detailed & updated maps, using the all new Protected Area Database (PAD-US 2.0) of the U.S. Geological Survey!
+ Full support for all the latest devices and screen sizes.
+ Updated UI and Controls to make managing layers easier.
+ Overlay and map settings are saved between uses.
Disclaimer for US Public Lands App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the US Public Lands software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading US Public Lands apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the US Public Lands app.