How To Free Download and Guide To Install USB Media Explorer App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download USB Media Explorer software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of USB Media Explorer on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains USB Media Explorer app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the USB Media Explorer logo to start download
Q & A Of USB Media Explorer With Features & Using Method
– Flash/Pen Drives
– Card Readers
– Hard Drives2
– Other Android devices4
– MTP/UMS audio players5
– Some DVD drives6
Additional Hardware Requirements:
– Connecting most devices will require a microUSB OTG cable or USB C to USB adapter. These are available from most major retail websites.
1. Video and audio formats not natively supported by Android (AVI, Dolby, DTS, WMV) may require a third party player like VLC.
2. Hard drives require considerable power and may require an external power source, like a powered USB hub.
3. Only cameras with storage are supported. Live image devices like endoscopes and webcams are not supported.
4. To access another Android device, put the target device in MTP/File Transfer Mode.
5. Most “i” devices use a proprietary protocol. These are NOT supported.
6. Only DVD drives that support AV Connect mode or similar are supported. See your DVD drive manual. Commercial DVDs are not supported.
– If you have an issue, you can tap “Homesoft” from the About screen for email support. I read and reply to reviews, but due to their one way nature, it’s difficult to resolve issues. If you have a support request, please include the Android device you are using, the USB device you are trying to use and a description of the problem.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of USB Media Explorer Software
-Canon CR3 support
-Full screen sort fix
-Select Range Menu
-Launch play list
-Split screen for photos and files
-Keyboard support (Arrows, Del, Ctrl-C)
— Always Launch Videos
— Photo High Quality Mode
-New Modern Interface
-Integrated Video Player
-Support for cameras and other Android devices (MTP)
-Faster read and write
-Write support for NTFS
-Share (Save) to UME
Disclaimer for USB Media Explorer App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the USB Media Explorer software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading USB Media Explorer apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the USB Media Explorer app.