How To Free Download and Guide To Install USGS Earthquake Tracker App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download USGS Earthquake Tracker software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of USGS Earthquake Tracker on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains USGS Earthquake Tracker app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the USGS Earthquake Tracker logo to start download
Q & A Of USGS Earthquake Tracker With Features & Using Method
The information is being fetched from the U.S Geological Service.
– View the customized list of earthquakes.
– Clicking on each earthquake will direct to the USGS website for the additional details about the earthquakes.
– Can be limited with a custom minimum magnitude
– Information can be sorted with magnitude and time range.
Note: Only 30 days of information will be available in USGS repository.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of USGS Earthquake Tracker Software
– Fixed the issue with Time Format
– Choose the number of earthquake details to be listed.
– UI enhancement
Disclaimer for USGS Earthquake Tracker App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the USGS Earthquake Tracker software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading USGS Earthquake Tracker apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the USGS Earthquake Tracker app.