How To Free Download and Guide To Install USSD/MMI Fix App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download USSD/MMI Fix software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of USSD/MMI Fix on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains USSD/MMI Fix app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the USSD/MMI Fix logo to start download
Q & A Of USSD/MMI Fix With Features & Using Method
Please follow the installation instructions below:
1. Check if your phone is vulnerable.Open your browser and navigate to: http://goo.gl/sRHFC (or scan the barcode at the header of the page).
2. If your phone is vulnerable you will see your IMEI number displayed. (*#06# is not an IMEI number!).
This means that service MMI commands can be executed on your phone, when you visit a malicious web page. The MMI commands are service commands, and if you see the IMEI it doesn’t mean that your phone is vulnerable to the Samsungs data wipe vulnerability. Still everyone can execute MMI commands on your phone asking you to open a remote web page URL.
3. If DON’T see the IMEI number, you are safe and you don’t need this app 🙂
4. If you see a popup with your IMEI number, then install this app from Google Play (click on install button on the the left).
5. Once you install the app navigate again to: http://goo.gl/sRHFC (or scan the barcode at the header of the page).
6. Your phone will ask you how to complete the action. Choose USSDFix and mark it as default for this action.
7. You will see a notification that your phone tries to open a page that contains a USSD call and will block it.
8. Your phone is safe now !
NOTE: The app uses a hidden launcher and will not appear in the list of the other apps on your phone desktop. If you want to remove the program, please navigate to Settings / Manage Applications and then remove “USSDfix” app.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of USSD/MMI Fix Software
Disclaimer for USSD/MMI Fix App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the USSD/MMI Fix software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading USSD/MMI Fix apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the USSD/MMI Fix app.