How To Free Download and Guide To Install uTalk – Learn Any Language App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download uTalk – Learn Any Language software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of uTalk – Learn Any Language on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains uTalk – Learn Any Language app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the uTalk – Learn Any Language logo to start download
Q & A Of uTalk – Learn Any Language With Features & Using Method
The app has a huge range of 140+ languages and with free starter words in each, you can try it risk-free. Score full marks in the games and you can also unlock an extra topic in your language for free.
uTalk helps you speak a new language for these 3 reasons:
1. Learn from the locals: We record native speakers so you can hear every word pronounced clearly. We then get you to mimic their pronunciation and compare your intonation with theirs. Practise until you get it right – you can even slow the audio down if it’s too fast.
2. Crammed full of words: Useful everyday words and phrases. Topics, like Food and Drink, take around two to three hours to complete. But you can dip in for just five minutes at a time or longer. With 60+ topics, that’s a total of 180 hours of learning.
3. Keeps you motivated: Check your scores on progress bars as you move through five progressively difficult games. To get full marks, you’ll have to know the words as well as your own language.
Who’s it for? uTalk’s tried and trusted way to learn a new language has been developed over 25 years and is perfect for beginners. But, because of its wide-ranging language, it’s also invaluable for intermediates looking to fill in gaps in their vocabulary and pronunciation.
How it works: Subscribe to everything on uTalk or buy individual languages or topics. Learn on any device, at home or on the move. The app automatically syncs between your devices. Work offline by downloading content.
Find your language:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic (Egyptian, Gulf, Lebanese, Modern Standard, Moroccan), Armenian, Assamese, Azerbaijani
Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese
Cantonese, Catalan, Cebuano, Chibemba, Chichewa, Chinese (Mandarin), Croatian, Czech
Danish, Dari, Dutch, Dzongkha
English (American, Australian, British, Canadian, Cockney, Indian, Scottish), Esperanto, Estonian
Fijian, Filipino (Tagalog), Finnish, Flemish, French, French (Canadian)
Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Greek (Ancient), Greenlandic, Gujarati
Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian
Icelandic, Igbo, Ilocano, Indonesian, Irish, Italian
Kachchi, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji & Sorani), Kyrgyz
Ladino, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lingala, Luganda, Luxembourgish
Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Manx, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian
Neapolitan, Nepali, Norwegian
Pashto, Persian, Pidgin (Nigerian), Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Punjabi (Indian), Punjabi (Pakistan)
Saami (Southern), Samoan, Sardinian, Scots, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Shona, Sicilian, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Latin American), Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German
Tajiki, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tigrinya, Tok Pisin, Tswana, Tumbuka, Turkish, Turkmen
Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek
Welsh, Wolof, Wu Chinese (Shanghainese)
Any questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us now at utalk.com
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of uTalk – Learn Any Language Software
– Added a new language: Wu Chinese (Shanghainese)
– Bugs…Kill ’em…Bugs…Kill ’em…Bugs…Killed!
Got a question? Spotted a bug? Comments on our jokes? Please contact email@example.com
Disclaimer for uTalk – Learn Any Language App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the uTalk – Learn Any Language software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading uTalk – Learn Any Language apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the uTalk – Learn Any Language app.