How To Free Download and Guide To Install Verizon Cloud App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Verizon Cloud software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Verizon Cloud on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Verizon Cloud app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Verizon Cloud logo to start download
Q & A Of Verizon Cloud With Features & Using Method
Sign up today for 500 GB or 2 TB of storage and your first 30 days are on us.
• BACK UP your photos, videos, contacts and more to a secure cloud storage
• SYNC & ACCESS across devices – Backup, sync and access your content when you need it, from your smartphone, tablet or computer
• PRIVATE FOLDER with PIN-protection for your sensitive content
• ORDER PHOTO PRINTS & GIFTS using your favorite photos in app
• CREATE MOVIES AND CUSTOMIZE PHOTOS Make masterpieces with music, filters and fun stickers to share
• FLASHBACKS – Relive your memories from past years with weekly photo flashbacks
• CAST TO YOUR TV – Share your pictures, videos and music with family and friends on the big screen
• SHARE select media content from your Cloud using your favorite native apps
What’s New in Version 20.6
• Enhanced Security for Private Folders
• New sharing experience for 2 TB plans
• Backend updates, bug fixes and performance improvements
Get started with Verizon Cloud today to securely back up, access & share photos, videos, contacts & more!
The Verizon Cloud app can be downloaded and used on any smartphone or tablet running Android software. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list.
New Verizon subscribers: Download and install the Verizon Cloud app on your Android Smartphone for a 30-day premium trial of 500GB or 2TB of storage. You will automatically be billed $5/month or $12.99/month, respectively, once the trial ends. You can opt out of the trial through the Verizon Cloud app at any time during the 30-day period and enjoy free ‘Contacts Only’ support.
* Data charges apply.
View the complete Terms & Conditions at: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/cloud-legal/
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Verizon Cloud Software
Disclaimer for Verizon Cloud App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Verizon Cloud software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Verizon Cloud apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Verizon Cloud app.