How To Free Download and Guide To Install Video & TV Cast for VEWD enabled Smart TVs App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Video & TV Cast for VEWD enabled Smart TVs software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Video & TV Cast for VEWD enabled Smart TVs on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Video & TV Cast for VEWD enabled Smart TVs app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Video & TV Cast for VEWD enabled Smart TVs logo to start download
Q & A Of Video & TV Cast for VEWD enabled Smart TVs With Features & Using Method
*** This app only works with TVs, Blu-ray players and other devices with integrated VEWD (formerly Opera TV). ***
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream or cast any video you want on your TV. Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Hisense TV or Sharp TV. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your TV immediately.
>>> IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ
* To enable video casting please open VEWD (formerly Opera TV) on your Hisense TV or Sharp TV, browse to the category ‘Movies & TV series’ and install the free ‘TV Cast’ receiver app.
* Supported devices: All devices with integrated VEWD App Store, such as Hisense, Vestel, Sharp, Skyworth, Toshiba, Finlux, Gogen, Haier, Hitachi, Hp Tronic, Inexive, Jvc , Medion , Philips , Qilive, Schadler , SELECLINE , Technika , Telefunken , Vestel , Yok.
* Supported cable providers: Armstrong, Astound, Atlantic, Blue Ridge, Buckeye, cableONE, Charter, Cogeco, Comcast, enTouch, Evolution Digital, Frontier, GCI, Grande, Mediacom, NCTC, RCN, Suddenlink, Wave, WOW
* Please enter the ip-address of your Android device by using the number pad and up/down/left/right keys on your TV remote.
* NOT SUPPORTED Videos: Flash video, Google Play movies, Netflix, Amazon and HBO and other DRM protected videos web-videos, online-movies, livestreams and live-tv shows.
* Please test your websites and videos in the free edition! If casting fails, upgrading will NOT make it work magically.
* To play mp4, m3u8 or other videofiles directly just enter or paste the full video-url in the browser address bar.
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your Android device before the link gets detected for casting.
* If the connection does not work, please try to restart your Android device, Hisense TV and wifi router.
* If a specific web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show does not cast, please check our FAQ or send the website and video link to firstname.lastname@example.org by using the report feature in the app. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible. Leaving negative Play Store reviews without any information about your issue will not give us a chance to help you.
* Security Note: For your safety Video & TV cast only needs minimal Android permissions to work. Unlike others we do NOT access your identity data, accounts, device id, phone status, gps location or contacts. Please always check the required app permissions before you trust and install any Android app.
* Refunds: Only within 24 hours after purchase. Please submit the Google Purchase ID.
>>> QUICK START GUIDE
1) Launch the free receiver app ‘TV Cast’ on VEWD (formerly Opera TV). You can find it in the ‘Movies & TV series’ category or by search for ‘TV Cast’.
2) Open Video & TV Cast on your Android device, tap on the connect button and get your ip address.
3) Enter the ip address in the TV app.
4) Start casting by pressing “tap here to cast”.
5) Enjoy your web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show and share our app on Twitter or Facebook 🙂
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
If you have suggestions or discover any problems with Video & TV Cast, please let us know at email@example.com. We will help you as soon as we can.
If you like the app, please support us by giving a 5-star rating on Google Play or purchasing one of the addons. Thank you for all your support!
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Hisense, Sharp or any other trademark mentioned here.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Video & TV Cast for VEWD enabled Smart TVs Software
– Bugfixes and small improvements
Please rate us on Google Play == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
Disclaimer for Video & TV Cast for VEWD enabled Smart TVs App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Video & TV Cast for VEWD enabled Smart TVs software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Video & TV Cast for VEWD enabled Smart TVs apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Video & TV Cast for VEWD enabled Smart TVs app.