How To Free Download and Guide To Install Vocalizer TTS Voice (English) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Vocalizer TTS Voice (English) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Vocalizer TTS Voice (English) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Vocalizer TTS Voice (English) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Vocalizer TTS Voice (English) logo to start download
Q & A Of Vocalizer TTS Voice (English) With Features & Using Method
Vocalizer enriches the user experience for a variety of applications on your device such as GPS navigation, E-Book reading and assistive software.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
– Each voice can be purchased through a simple In-App purchase process. App includes a 7 days trial to test voices.
– Recent Google apps updates force using their own voices. GPS apps (maps) or the AI assistant, ignore text-to-speech settings, only allowing Google TTS. This decision from Google has been strongly discouraged by the Android community but as for now, we cannot ensure compatibility for this apps. As an alternative, you can use Vocalizer voices on other GPS apps like “Navigator” or “Sygic”, that are compatible with Google Speech APIs.
Some of the features of Vocalizer include:
– Support for over 120 voices in over 50 different languages.
– Emoji support
– Easy customization of pronunciation through a user dictionary.
– Reading speed and pitch customization.
– Number and punctuation reading preferences.
– And many more!
Once the application is installed on your device, you can make Vocalizer your default Text-to-Speech engine by going to Settings > (System) > Language & input > (Advance) > Text-to-Speech output, and checking “Vocalizer TTS” as your default/preferred engine.
All Android devices from 4.0 onwards are supported.
Languages available for purchase:
US English, Australian English, Indian English, Irish English, South African English, Scottish English, UK English, Argentinian Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Chilean Spanish, Colombian Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Arabic, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Catalan, Croatian, Basque, Galician, Dutch, Belgian Dutch, Kannada, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, French, Canadian French, Cantonese (Hong Kong), Mandarin, Mandarin Taiwanese, Czech, Danish, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Tamil, Telugu, Turkish, Ukrainian, Valencian.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Vocalizer TTS Voice (English) Software
– New Vocalizer engine 3.4.3 version and new voices for:
– Vietnamese, Farsi, Sichuanese, Dongbei (Chinese Dongmei voice) and Shanghainese (Chinese Lulu voice).
– Bug fixes.
Disclaimer for Vocalizer TTS Voice (English) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Vocalizer TTS Voice (English) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Vocalizer TTS Voice (English) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Vocalizer TTS Voice (English) app.