How To Free Download and Guide To Install Voice Access App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Voice Access software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Voice Access on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Voice Access app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Voice Access logo to start download
Q & A Of Voice Access With Features & Using Method
For help using Voice Access, see Voice Access help.
Voice Access provides voice commands in three categories:
– Basics and navigation from any screen (e.g. “go back”, “go home”)
– Gestures to interact with things on the current screen (e.g. “click next”, “scroll down”)
– Text editing and dictation (e.g. “type hello”, “replace coffee with tea”)
You can access on-screen help by saying “What can I say?” within Voice Access. You can also see the full list of voice commands by going to Voice Access Settings and selecting “Show all commands.”
Steps to enable Voice Access:
1. Go to Settings > Accessibility
2. Select “Voice Access”
3. Turn on the switch
4. Complete the tutorial to learn how to use Voice Access
The tutorial introduces the most common voice commands (starting Voice Access, clicking, scrolling, basic text editing, and getting to the “What can I say?” menu).
Note that completely hands-free interaction requires enabling “Ok Google” from any screen. Then you can say “Ok Google” whenever you want Voice Access to start listening for commands. You may need to update the Google app to be able to start Voice Access by saying “Ok Google.” (If you choose not to enable “Ok Google” from any screen, or if your device does not support it, a blue Voice Access button will appear on your screen. You can press this button to indicate that you would like to start saying a voice command. You can also press, hold, and drag this button to move it to a different location on your screen.)
To stop Voice Access, just say “stop listening”. To disable Voice Access completely, go to Settings > Accessibility > Voice Access and turn off the switch.
Microphone: Voice Access uses the microphone to let you speak voice commands.
Phone: Voice Access observes the phone state so it can operate during phone calls.
Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Voice Access Software
– Voice commands for magnification
– Bug fixes
Disclaimer for Voice Access App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Voice Access software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Voice Access apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Voice Access app.