How To Free Download and Guide To Install Volcanoes & Earthquakes App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Volcanoes & Earthquakes software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Volcanoes & Earthquakes on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Volcanoes & Earthquakes app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Volcanoes & Earthquakes logo to start download
Q & A Of Volcanoes & Earthquakes With Features & Using Method
You can filter the data shown in various ways, e.g. by magnitude or age of earthquakes, the distance from your location, the status of volcanoes and so on.
!*****! Write a nice 5-star review to keep the developer motivated to continue working on this app;-)
– See currently erupting volcanoes on a map (more than 1600 active and dormant volcanoes)
– Get most recent volcano news, including volcanic ash advisories (since v.1.4)
– See the most recent earthquakes around the world – based on one of the most complete and accurate earthquake data sets on the net; earthquakes worldwide up to 7 days old
– Notifications: near-real time earthquake & volcano alerts
– Custom alerts for user-set locations / areas
– Optional background update at custom interval
– Alert if earthquakes might have been felt at your location
– Larger earthquakes (above magnitude 6) available for up to 1 year
– Listing of earthquakes near active volcanoes (could be indications of volcanic unrest)
– Complete volcano listing worldwide A-Z / by country / by activity level (since v. 1.4.)
– Multiple data sources (more than 40 international and national data sources)
– Filter earthquakes according to magnitude, age and distance
– Filter quakes by continent, country or state (since 2.3.0)
– Sort quakes by time (latest) or size (magnitude)
– Earthquake catalogue (archive) since 2012 – probably the most complete available on the web (since 2.3.0)
– Earthquake stats (magnitude / energy / depth vs time or magnitude) (since 2.4.0)
– Submit / read / view (on map) experience reports (“I-felt-an-earthquake”)
– Detail information about each earthquake
– Detail information about each volcano (incl. eruption list, eruption style)
– “I-felt-an-earthquake” reports shown on map
– Tectonic plate boundaries
– Highly compressed data format to save bandwidth
– Optional automatic background loading of data
– You can submit us a feature request through comments!
– Automatic custom alerts
– Add more data sources
– Earthquake news
Earthquake data sources (often updated) currently in use:
– BGS: British Geological Survey
– CEIC: China Earthquake Information Centre
– EMSD: Камчатский филиал Геофизической службы (Russian Academy of Science)
– EMSC: European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre
– IGEPN: Instituto Geofísico – EPN
– IGN: Instituto Geográfico Nacional
– IMO: Icelandic Met Office
– IGP: Instituto Geofísico del Perú
– INGEOMINAS: Red Sismológica Nacional de Colombia
– INGV: Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia
– IRSC: Iranian Seismological Center
– LGRB: Landesamt für Geologie, Rohstoffe und Bergbau
– GeoAu: Geoscience Australia
– GEONET (NZ): New Zealand Earthquake Commission and GNS Science
– GFZ: Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum Potzdam
– GUG (U. Chile): Centro Sismológico Nacional, Universidad de Chile
– KOERI-RETMC: BOUN KOERI Regional Earthquake-Tsunami Monitoring Center
– NOA_HL: Institute of Geodynamics – National Observatory of Athens
– NRCAN: Earthquakes Canada
– PHILVOLCS: Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology
– SED: Schweizerischer Erdbebendienst
– SSN: Servicio Sismológico Nacional
– Univ. Helsinki: University of Helsinki – Institute of Seismology
– USGS: Earthquake Hazards Program / USGS
Although we collect data carefully and maintain the application as well as possible, there is no warranty for correctness or completeness of the information and the functionality of the app.
The app has no governmental affiliation and should not be used for disaster prevention, planning and other serious businesses.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Volcanoes & Earthquakes Software
Edit locations directly from quake list (click on header)
Internal optimizations and minor bug fixes
Disclaimer for Volcanoes & Earthquakes App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Volcanoes & Earthquakes software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Volcanoes & Earthquakes apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Volcanoes & Earthquakes app.