How To Free Download and Guide To Install Volume Button Recorder PRO App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Volume Button Recorder PRO software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Volume Button Recorder PRO on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Volume Button Recorder PRO app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Volume Button Recorder PRO logo to start download
Q & A Of Volume Button Recorder PRO With Features & Using Method
– No ads are shown.
– You can password protect the app and your secret recordings.
– There is no limit on the length of the recordings (on the free version of the app, the recordings can have only up to 2 minutes in length)
– You can disable the vibration when the app starts/stops recording.
– You can disable the messages displayed when the app starts/stops recording.
Press volume up or down to start recording.
Press volume up or down to stop recording.
It’s as simple as that.
Secretly record your meetings.
Secretly record your conversations.
Secretly record anything you want.
Start the app. After that, do anything you want with your device. Open another app. Do ANYTHING you want. While the app is running in the background, every time you press one of the volume buttons, the app will start/stop recording using your device’s microphone.
You can turn your device’s screen off and still start/stop recording by pressing the volume buttons.
When recording is started, the device will vibrate briefly for a single time.
When recording is stopped, the device will vibrate briefly 3 consecutive times.
You can disable this behavior, but it’s not recommended since you may forget the app running in the background and start recording.
The app records the audio in Hi-Quality / Hi-Fidelity by default. You can choose to use lower sample rates to reduce the file size of the recordings, but the quality will also be lower. Test it and decide by yourself.
Prevent phone from sleeping – necessary to be able to start recording after the screen is turned off.
Vibration – necessary in case the user wants the phone to vibrate when a recording is started/stopped.
Record Audio – Obviously, it’s necessary to be able to record audio :-).
Write External Storage – necessary to be able to save the audio files recorded using the app.
Still to come on the next releases:
– encryption on the audio files recorded using the app.
– sharing options: email, Dropbox, Google Drive.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Volume Button Recorder PRO Software
v3.0 – Now the user can delete and rename the recordings.
v2.1 – Bug Fixes.
v2.0 – Now the app saves the recordings in hi-quality wav files.
v1.0 – First Release.
Disclaimer for Volume Button Recorder PRO App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Volume Button Recorder PRO software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Volume Button Recorder PRO apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Volume Button Recorder PRO app.