How To Free Download and Guide To Install VR Adventures App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download VR Adventures software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of VR Adventures on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains VR Adventures app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the VR Adventures logo to start download
Q & A Of VR Adventures With Features & Using Method
VR Adventures requires a VR headset like google cardboard to have maximized enjoyable experience. (Optional: this game can be played with Game pad controller with at least one button and in a Non-VR mode in the seasons after 2018)
This game features multiple Virtual Reality (VR) levels. You’re ultimate attraction of a roller coaster feeling while collecting the coins and killing the mushroom enemies in VR is one install click away. Enjoy it in either VR mode or touch mode (non-VR). Download this VR game for free.
• Interactive Levels: VR Adventure contains multiple addictive and interactive levels in different seasons.
• Easy Controls: This game can be played easily with google cardboard. only one input control is used for multiple interactions.
• Unique obstacles
How to Play?
1. Install and open the game.
2. Select the season, level and mode of play (VR or Non-VR).
3. Place your phone in the cardboard.
4. Enjoy the game
• To select anything, look at that button with the blue pointer till the pointer becomes circle, then press button on the Cardboard.
• To move forward, look at the Red Path and press the button on your Cardboard.
• To stop, look at the green path and press the button on your Cardboard.
• Similarly, to move backward, turn back and press the Backward button on the Cardboard.
• To jump, look anywhere except the path and press the button on your Cardboard.
• To fire the enemies, look at the enemy and press the button on your Cardboard.
• To pause your game anytime, look downwards at the pause button and press the button on your Cardboard, you will see options in front of you.
• Minimum Android Lollipop (5.0)
• Google Cardboard (or similar VR Headset with one at least one input button). This VR game is also compatible with all non-powered (Android-based) virtual reality goggles.
• Magnetic(compass) Sensor [For Cardboard]
• Gyroscope Sensor
• OPTIONAL: A Game pad controller
It is not (yet) compatible with Oculus Rift, HTC Vive (Steam VR) and Samsung Gear (VR).
Although the experience can be a bit scary in the beginning, this VR Adventure game is to be accessible to all ages. We do however recommend guidance of parents to kids. Too much of VR experience should be avoided for the health purposes.
Please contact us in case of any issues, we would love to help you.
Email : email@example.com
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of VR Adventures Software
Disclaimer for VR Adventures App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the VR Adventures software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading VR Adventures apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the VR Adventures app.