How To Free Download and Guide To Install VR Player FREE App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download VR Player FREE software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of VR Player FREE on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains VR Player FREE app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the VR Player FREE logo to start download
Q & A Of VR Player FREE With Features & Using Method
Step inside the action!
VR Player FREE is our consumer version of our more powerful and customizable VR Player PRO media player app for high definition VR video playback, immersive media experiences, and even 360° LIVE streams.
Now, you can see what it is like to use your phone as an HD virtual reality headset OR move your phone around without a headset like holding a window into another world.
– Support 2D/3D photos and videos
– Supported formats: mono, side-by-side, over/under
– Read local files or call up remote URL’s
– Stream in 360° events live.
– Activate voice commands
– Gamepad and keyboard supports
– Subtitles support (.srt and .smi format)
– Ambient lighting effects
Available projection geometries:
– Plane (For all regular movies projected on a virtual screen)
– Dome (For action cameras like the GoPro or Kodak 360)
– Sphere (For spherical 360° videos and photos)
– Full dome (For IMAX and planetarium styled videos)
– Cylinder (For panoramic photos and videos)
– Cube (For cube maps like in video games)
We value your privacy and security, so we want to be very clear on the permissions the app asks for on install.
• Take pictures and videos – For camera access in “See-Thru Mode”
• Record audio – For voice command access and accuracy. No audio gets saved or sent to us.
• Approximate location – Better accuracy of orientation and position inside of VR
• Modify or delete contents from SD card; read contents of SD card – For your file navigation access
• Find accounts on the device – To give you better and easier navigation access to your content storage locations
• Control near field communication – NFC is for detecting Google cardboard presets when NFC tag is in the HMD.
• Access Bluetooth settings / Pair with Bluetooth devices – For external bluetooth device control
• Control vibration, prevent phone from sleeping – So it doesn’t interrupt your experiences.
VR Player FREE is based on the open source project that started it all. This Android FREE version gives you a taste of the power of VR Player desktop and PRO app in the palm of your hand with limited customization of experience. Note that some of the PC features are not supported yet.
For the list of compatible video formats, see: http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html
Note: If your videos are not compatible, you can re-encode using any video transcoding software like HandBrake (http://handbrake.fr/). For some devices, mp4 in h264 format only support baseline profile.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of VR Player FREE Software
– Fixed external SD card issues
– Better picture rendering resolution
– Resolved some crashes
Disclaimer for VR Player FREE App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the VR Player FREE software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading VR Player FREE apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the VR Player FREE app.