How To Free Download and Guide To Install Wake me up! Smart Alarm App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Wake me up! Smart Alarm software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Wake me up! Smart Alarm on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Wake me up! Smart Alarm app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Wake me up! Smart Alarm logo to start download
Q & A Of Wake me up! Smart Alarm With Features & Using Method
It is fully compliant with Android 6 Marshmallow, Android 7 Nougat, Doze mode and DirectBoot. Even in Doze mode, the alarms fire properly and on time.
• Non-repeating alarm for multiple days
• Repeating alarms can ring every week, every 2 weeks, etc.
• Prevent your alarm to ring during a short or long period of time without disabling it.
• Define a specific date from which your repeating alarm will automatically disable itself
• Change the time your alarm will ring on specific days
• “Gentle wake up”: will start ringing softly some time before the scheduled alarm.
• Skip an alarm or go back to a previously skipped alarm in one tap
• Quick nap: easily set an alarm to ring in 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes or 1 hour in one tap
Calendar-related scheduling features
Associate your alarm with one calendar and:
• Prevent an alarm from ringing on days having “all-day” event (multi-days event are supported)
More already planned for future releases
Integrate your alarms with Android Wear and Tasker, as an event plugin or following an event.
• Weather forecast (Weather forecast summary up to seven days, temperatures chart, maximum and minimum temperatures, etc.).
• TTS message after dismissing an alarm: Greetings, Current date, Current time, Weather forecast, Max & min temperatures
• Progressive ringtone
• Repeating TTS message
• One time TTS message, then repeating ringtone
• Use a music file as a ringtone
• Progressive, specific or default brightness
• Lower or mute ringtone volume when taking the phone
Snooze and missed alarm features
• Limit the number of snoozing or even forbid any snoozing
• Customize the sooze length
• Decreasing snooze length: snooze length will decrease after each report, down to one minute
• Auto-snooze: missed alarms will be automatically snoozed (a maximum number of automatic snoozing can be defined)
• Change the length of you alarm for its last repeat before being missed instead of automatically snoozed
• Snooze an alarm by flipping the phone or waving your hand over the phone
• Theme your alarm using default colors
• Choose one of your pictures as your alarm background and use one of your picture’s palette color as its theme
• Automatically see a picture background related to your weather forecast
• Custom notifications: a notification that displays your next alarm, permits to dismiss it and shows weather forecast
• Shows current weather summary and temperature
• Different types of night modes: Standard, Increase brightness on tap, Fully black screen and shows information on tap
• Backup (Online or local)
• Dark theme
• Clone and lock your alarm with a passcode
• Permanent notification: Always display a notification about your next alarm, that permits to skip it or go back to it, and shows weather forecast.
• Challenges: solve a mathematical challenge, reproduce a text
• Widgets: a widget that shows the next ringing alarm, permits to skip it or go back to a previously skipped alarm
• Test your alarms
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/100666839075148296567
Google+ Beta Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/109444887841058364077
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Wake me up! Smart Alarm Software
Disclaimer for Wake me up! Smart Alarm App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Wake me up! Smart Alarm software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Wake me up! Smart Alarm apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Wake me up! Smart Alarm app.