How To Free Download and Guide To Install Washington DMV Driver License App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Washington DMV Driver License software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Washington DMV Driver License on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Washington DMV Driver License app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Washington DMV Driver License logo to start download
Q & A Of Washington DMV Driver License With Features & Using Method
157 Flashcards from Washington DMV Handbook
226 Flashcards of Road Traffic Signs
168 Flashcards of Common Driving Terms
167 Flashcards of Driving Acronyms & Abbreviations
180 Flashcards of Car Dashboard Symbols
702 Flashcards of the Full Index of Automotive Terms
Driving Quiz Flashcards
Complete Washington Handbook
In-App purchase to Disable Ads
What is Spaced Repetition?
Spaced repetition is a learning method that requires increasing intervals of time between periodic reviews of previously learned material in order to exploit the psychological spacing effect. Spaced repetition is commonly applied in contexts where a learner must acquire a large amount of knowledge and retain it indefinitely in memory such as when studying for a board exam or learning a second language.
We have heavily researched many learning studies done by famous authors such as Hermann Ebbinghaus, Sebastian Leitner(Leitner System), Paul Pimsleur, A.W. Melton, Thomas Landauer, Robert A. Bjork, C. A. Mace & H. F. Spitzer from which we extracted the best concepts to ultimately create this technology focused App. Our brilliant team of developers built this proprietary piece of technology which keeps track of when a particular flashcard was reviewed, prompts users to review it again 1 day later, a week later(7 days) & a month later(28 days so 4 weeks). Spacing reviews in this manner insures each flashcard will be learned at least 4 times which almost guarantees the material will be retained in the memory forever.
Why learn in this manner?
Well, the famous study on human memory done by German psychologist Hermann Ebbinghaus describes that within the first 24 hours of learning we forget 50% – 80% of what was learned and without further review, by 30 days we remember merely 2% of the information. Based on these results, Ebbinghaus created his well-known Learning curve & Forgetting curve. According to Ebbinghaus, spaced repetition is the most important factor in order to retain what was learned. Periodic reviews (every 24 hour, week and month later) provide the needed spikes in memory to retain large amount of information as long term memory.
● Timestamp based flashcard tracking – Know exactly when you reviewed a particular flashcard.
● Spaced Review Score – Instant updating score system based on spaced review target achieved or missed.
● Fast Navigation through Flashcards – Bookmark, Favorite & Scroll through 100s of flashcards with ease.
● Search by Flashcard Deck Category – Instant search results as you type in the search bar with ability to search by categories.
● Push Notifications – Once a day push notification at your usual study time to remind you to review your previously learned flashcards.
● Iconographic Review Reminders – Time based icon updates on every flashcard to remind users when to review a particular card.
… = Awaiting = Card will open in the future for review.
O = Open = Flashcard needs to be reviewed NOW.
X = Missed = Missed the 24hr window to review the card.
Check = Done = Successfully reviewed the card.
P.S. We are dedicated to making our technology and learning system as effective as possible, connect with us if you think we can do something to make it even better. We will constantly improve our content and technology to be the Best Educational Service.
CONTACT US: email@example.com
VISIT US: http://www.itkakaam.com
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Washington DMV Driver License Software
Disclaimer for Washington DMV Driver License App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Washington DMV Driver License software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Washington DMV Driver License apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Washington DMV Driver License app.