How To Free Download and Guide To Install Weather Station App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Weather Station software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Weather Station on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Weather Station app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Weather Station logo to start download
Q & A Of Weather Station With Features & Using Method
* This is not free software, requires a subscription
* Supports both large screen HD and phone displays
* records data displays history graphs
* Current conditions widget
* Forecast weather widget
* Solar Radiation (if supported by station)
* Wind Speed and direction
* Metric and American Standard Units
* Inside temperature sensor support (Arduino, Netatmo & battery sensor)
* Sensor support for Samsung Galaxy (pressure, temperature, humidity and light)
* Automatic location update by Wifi or GPS
* Sunrise and Sunset
* Widgets x4, Lockscreen
* Talking Clock and Weather announcement
* Service providers supported: Ambient Weather, Davis, NOAA, Weather Online, Open Weather Map, Yahoo Weather, BOM Australia, Norway Weather, Netatmo, Arduino (HTTP JSON), Mesowest and ClientRaw, PWS (subscription only).
* Arduino based inside temperature, pressure humidity sensor
We are testing a new version of Weather Station. If you’d like to try go to
and press the “Become a tester” button, After this an update will be available via Google Play.
If you’re having difficultly with the App working please try
Android Settings > Application Manager > Weather Station > Clear data
This clears all the configuration and hopefully will restore the App to a working state. You might also need to remove the widget from the home screen and add it again.
If you’d like to try the Beta, press the “Become a tester” button at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.arf.weatherstation.
After this an update will be available via Google Play.
Questions, comments, or bug reports? Feedback is welcome, just send to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the in App request support form.
android.hardware.location.gps – automatic location configuration
android.hardware.wifi – communication to weather service
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Weather Station Software
Disclaimer for Weather Station App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Weather Station software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Weather Station apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Weather Station app.