How To Free Download and Guide To Install WebMO App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download WebMO software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of WebMO on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains WebMO app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the WebMO logo to start download
Q & A Of WebMO With Features & Using Method
WebMO is recommended for students and faculty in high school, college, and graduate school who desire mobile access to molecular structures, information, and calculations.
WebMO capabilities include:
– Build molecules by drawing atoms and bonds in a 3-D molecular editor, or by speaking the name (e.g., “aspirin”)
– Optimize structures using VSEPR theory or molecular mechanics
– View Huckel molecular orbitals, electron density, and electrostatic potential
– View point group and symmetry elements of molecules
– Lookup basic molecular information, including IUPAC and common names, stoichiometry, molar mass
– Lookup chemical data from PubChem and ChemSpider
– Lookup experimental and predicted molecular properties from external databases (NIST, Sigma-Aldrich)
– Lookup IR, UV-VIS, NMR, and mass spectra from external databases (NIST, NMRShiftDB)
– Capture high-resolution molecular images
– Save and recall molecular structures locally
– Export and import structures via email
WebMO is also a front-end to WebMO servers (version 16 and higher):
– Supports Gaussian, GAMESS, Molpro, MOPAC, NWChem, ORCA, PQS, PSI, Quantum Espresso, VASP, Q-Chem, and Tinker computational chemistry programs
– Submit, monitor, and view calculations
– View formatted tabular data extracted from output files, as well as raw output
– Visualize geometry, partial charges, dipole moment, normal vibrational modes, molecular orbitals, and NMR/IR/UV-VIS spectra
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of WebMO Software
* Fixes for issues on languages using alternative decimal separators
* Automatically symmetrize molecules after mechanics cleanup
* Updated splash screen
* Updated logo and branding
Disclaimer for WebMO App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the WebMO software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading WebMO apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the WebMO app.