How To Free Download and Guide To Install WebSharingLite (File Manager) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download WebSharingLite (File Manager) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of WebSharingLite (File Manager) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains WebSharingLite (File Manager) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the WebSharingLite (File Manager) logo to start download
Q & A Of WebSharingLite (File Manager) With Features & Using Method
* FREE, AD-FREE, AND UNCONSTRAINED: The Lite version of WebSharing is entirely free. There are no advertisements displayed, neither on your phone/tablet itself nor in your web browser. Drag-and-drop file upload is included. There are no file-size limitations in the free version. The full version adds more features, but the Lite version is intended to be very functional and useful by itself.
* FILE MANAGER: Use the file browser to upload and download content to and from your device. The file browser is a fully functional file manager, with the ability to move, copy, rename, and delete files and folders on the phone/tablet. DRAG-AND-DROP file upload lets you quickly upload files by simply dragging them into the browser. With Google Chrome, you can event drag-and-drop entire hierarchies of folders. Uploaded files are queued/uploaded sequentially, so you can be repeatedly drag files/folders into WebSharing without worry.
* IMAGE VIEWER: A built-in image viewer provides the ability to display large photos with pan and zoom capabilities.
* VIDEO PLAYER: Play videos stored on the phone directly within the browser. Videos may be downloaded or viewed directly using both HTML5 and Flash-based video players. The HTML5 player has streaming support, letting you quickly skip to a position inside large movies.
* PRIVACY AND PERFORMANCE: Your data never leaves your Wi-Fi network when you use WebSharing. It does not use the Internet / cloud to perform transfers. Your computer and phone/tablet will communicate directly and privately. And because your data doesn’t go over the Internet, transfers happen at local network speed.
Network support: WebSharing is intended for use on Wi-Fi networks, but can work over cellular networks if your carrier allows direct access to phones/devices on their network. Most carriers do not allow cellular access.
Browser support: WebSharing supports modern web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
Video format support: WebSharing can play videos using either an HTML5 or Flash-based video player. Video format support varies by browser and operating system. Most current browsers will play MP4 files using HTML5. The Flash player is capable of playing MP4, 3GPP, and FLV files.
This is the “LITE” version of WebSharing. If you’d like more features, you can upgrade to the paid version of WebSharing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.websharing.r1 The full version adds the following additional capabilities:
* A music player that enables you to stream music from your phone/tablet to your computer. Browse your entire music collection, or by artist, album, or playlist.
* Browse photo and video galleries.
* Access your device as a disk drive from your computer using WebDAV.
* Enable a guest access account with customizable restrictions.
More information and documentation are available on our web site: http://android.nextapp.com/site/websharing
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of WebSharingLite (File Manager) Software
Entirely new Holo user interface, both in the Web browser and on your Android phone/tablet.
Automatic startup and shutdown (configurable).
2.0.1: Fixes for Chrome 32 and IE 11.
Disclaimer for WebSharingLite (File Manager) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the WebSharingLite (File Manager) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading WebSharingLite (File Manager) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the WebSharingLite (File Manager) app.