How To Free Download and Guide To Install WhatsHeart App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download WhatsHeart software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of WhatsHeart on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains WhatsHeart app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the WhatsHeart logo to start download
Q & A Of WhatsHeart With Features & Using Method
“WhatsHeart” provides heart rate tracking, provides a variety of audio statistics during training, records GPS-track, gives an analysis of recorded workouts.
“WhatsHeart” is a unique application that provides continuous voice notification of heart rate, and which can work 24/7. For example, “WhatsHeart” can perform continuous daily heart rate recording.
– “WhatsHeart” application is much more convenient and practical than the most famous applications of the same type!
– the application works even when the screen of the smartphone is turned off or locked, or the smartphone is switched to another program.
– smartphone with Android 4.4 and above.
– BLE-cardio sensor (heart rate monitor).
KEY FEATURES OF THE APP
– real-time output of heart rate to the smartphone screen
– alerts about heart rate beyond the selected interval. In this case, the alarm signal is given not only when the heart rate exceeds the critical value, but when the heart rate is below another critical value. Voice, sound and vibration alerts are used for signaling.
The application performs the following actions in real time:
– displays the heart rate chart.
– displays GPS tracks on a Google map.
– records workouts along with heart rate and GPS track data.
– displays audio statistics “by time” and “by distance” (voice messages). To do this, the User creates one or more lists of the required parameters (pulse, pace, distance, time, etc.). During training, these values are periodically reported to the User.
– fills in tables and graphs showing the distribution of training time by pulse zones.
The application also performs:
– automatic calculation of Max heart rate values based on age and heart rate at rest.
– formation of pulse zones (Anaerobic, Aerobic, etc.).
– calculation of calories in two modes:
* based on heart rate.
* based on the type of training using MET (metabolic equivalent of task).
– The “WhatsHeart” app is not a medical app.
– The app “WhatsHeart” does not record the ECG.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of WhatsHeart Software
– fixed bugs.
Disclaimer for WhatsHeart App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the WhatsHeart software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading WhatsHeart apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the WhatsHeart app.