How To Free Download and Guide To Install WikiCamps Canada App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download WikiCamps Canada software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of WikiCamps Canada on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains WikiCamps Canada app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the WikiCamps Canada logo to start download
Q & A Of WikiCamps Canada With Features & Using Method
ONE TIME PURCHASE, LASTS FOREVER! No subscriptions or on-going fees!
WikiCamps is the ultimate camping companion, whether you’re heading away for a weekend camping trip or planning a big adventure, WikiCamps will be your guide.
The best part is, it works completely OFFLINE so you don’t have to worry about phone signal or a WiFi connection.
Simply download all the content (and map) to your device before you go and you’ll have it in the palm of your hand, no matter where you are!
WikiCamps is a crowd sourced database of campgrounds, caravan parks, backpacker hostels, day stops, POI’s, dump points, information centres, and water points (toilets, showers, taps).
Sites are added, modified and shared by hundreds of thousands of WikiCamps users like yourself, making it THE LARGEST AND MOST UP-TO-DATE database available in one app!
The database is always growing and constantly being updated with the latest reviews, prices and photos.
With over 9,000 site listings, join Canada’s number #1 camping app and start the planning your next adventure today!
WikiCamps makes it incredibly easy to find sites. Simply bring up the site list to see sites nearest to your current location, or use the map screen to see exactly where they are on a street or satellite map.
Then tap a site to bring up its details page. The site details page shows icons representing features the site has to offer, such as toilets, showers, power, pet friendly, and so many more! It also shows the name, address, contact details, a user rating, user reviews, prices, photos and even a handy 7 day weather forecast.
Use site filters to narrow down your results and only show sites which are relative to your needs. Eg. Must have toilets, must be pet friendly, has power available, etc.
Add sites to your favourites to keep track of places you want to visit! Sign up for a WikiCamps user account (free) to sync favourites across multiple devices.
Create and plan multiple road trips using the built-in trip planner. Add sites to your trip, update your progress as you drive, then share your trip with friends and family.
MORE FEATURES INCLUDED!
· Comes with a handy camping checklist to help with packing for your next adventure.
· Tired of trying to guess where to point your satellite TV dish? We’ve made it simple with the satellite dish pointing tool. This amazing tool makes aiming your dish a breeze! It works out the azimuth, elevation and LNB rotation instantly. You can also see the satellite right on your phones camera screen and see exactly where it is positioned in the sky in real time!
· Chat with other WikiCampers in our interactive chat forum.
· And so much more!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of WikiCamps Canada Software
Fixed app freezing when trying to add new site.
Disclaimer for WikiCamps Canada App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the WikiCamps Canada software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading WikiCamps Canada apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the WikiCamps Canada app.