How To Free Download and Guide To Install Windsock – Automatic METAR/TAF App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Windsock – Automatic METAR/TAF software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Windsock – Automatic METAR/TAF on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Windsock – Automatic METAR/TAF app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Windsock – Automatic METAR/TAF logo to start download
Q & A Of Windsock – Automatic METAR/TAF With Features & Using Method
Whether you’re a professional pilot or weekend warrior, you can use Windsock to get the latest METAR observation and TAF forecast for your favorite airports. Use it to plan your commute! Use it to let you know when there’s clear skies in the forecast for the weekend!
The FREE version includes the following features:
• Unlimited airports to receive weather updates from
• Unlimited METAR and/or TAF widgets to display on your home screen
• Easy-to-use airport lookup tool to locate your favorite airports by ICAO/IATA code, city, etc.
• Quickly see airport condition and precipitation (VFR, IFR, Rain, Snow, Windshear, etc)
• Airport condition and precipitation icons
• Show METAR and TAF age (e.g. “25 minutes old”)
• Sort airports by ICAO code, weather update time, or order added
• Update weather directly from widgets with just a click
• Update weather automatically when opening the app
• Show current GMT/Zulu time at the top of the app
• Day/Night mode – manual or automatic by time of day
You can optionally purchase a PRO key to get the following upgraded features:
• Colorized precipitation conditions
• Filter notifications by conditions and precipitation
• Custom sounds and vibration with notifications
• No advertisements
• Ability to schedule when to update weather each day
• Mute Mode – temporarily disable all weather notifications
• Color Schemes – Choose from different color schemes including Windsock (default), ICAO (European), or National Weather Service (NWS)
Purchase your Windsock Pro Key here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iawix.windsockpro
If you receive any errors or app crashes, please email me! Comments and suggestions are welcome as well. I can be reached at android [at] iawix [dot] com – thank you for using Windsock!
Interested in helping translate Windsock? Please send an email to email@example.com!
In order to function, Windsock asks for the following permissions. The purpose of each permission is displayed below for total transparency:
INTERNET: Used to download weather data from the US National Weather Service. Also used to display advertising in the Free version of Windsock.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if device is connected to the internet before downloading data.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Used to start automatic updates after device boots, if notifications are enabled.
VIBRATE: Used for Pro notifications.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows Pro users to play notification sounds that are located on the SD card.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Windsock – Automatic METAR/TAF Software
• Fixed a crash on startup and reduced app size.
• Rewrote notification engine. Notifications should be smarter and less repetitive for Pro users.
Disclaimer for Windsock – Automatic METAR/TAF App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Windsock – Automatic METAR/TAF software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Windsock – Automatic METAR/TAF apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Windsock – Automatic METAR/TAF app.