How To Free Download and Guide To Install WingX App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download WingX software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of WingX on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains WingX app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the WingX logo to start download
Q & A Of WingX With Features & Using Method
● ● ● New – ADS-B Support ● ● ●
GPS-Enabled Moving Map
● VFR Sectionals, IFR Enroute Low and High, and WACs
● Awesome user-defined enroute transparency – this is cool!
● Split screen
● Track Up
● Route CDI, ETEs, and ETAs
● Knots, MPH, km/h
● External Bluetooth GPS support
● Display Airport Labels
● Display Airport Status including Flight Rules, Visibility, Ceiling, Temperature, Temperature/Dew Point Spread, and Density Altitude
● Select Airports, NavAids and Fixes from Moving Map (NavAids and Fixes are currently limited to those in the route)
● Select TFRs and display TFR Information
● State Borders
● Display GPS, METARs, TAFs, Winds and Temps Aloft, PIREPs, and NOTAM-D
● Display ADS-B NEXRAD images on moving map
● Display ADS-B Traffic
● Color-coded and decoded METARs, TAFs, winds/temps aloft
● Includes Alaska and Hawaii
● Calculates METAR Density Altitude and Freezing Levels
● Victor Airways and Jetways
● Total and Longer Than Direct distances
● Flight Log shows Magnetic Headings, Groundspeed, ETE, Fuel Burn using winds aloft
Flight Services – Leidos
● Flight Plans and Weather Briefings use a secure connection
● Official and recorded by Leidos
● File on device, view on Leidos web site (1800wxbrief.com) or vice versa
● File, Close, and Cancel flight plans
● Route and Area Weather Briefings
● Aircraft Manager for auto-fill
● Pressure/Density Altitude
● Winds Aloft
● Runway Winds
● IFR Climb
● Descent Rate
Integrated Help System
● Built-in mini-manual
Follow us on twitter: mobilewingx
WingX subscriptions are tied to your app store purchase. All refund requests must be submitted directly through the Google Play Store. Refund requests are subject to eligibility requirements as defined by the Google Play Store.
WingX subscriptions are otherwise non-refundable. We do offer a one-time only, 30 day free trial to all users in order to ensure that customers have the opportunity to evaluate WingX completely prior to purchasing.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of WingX Software
● Removal of AOPA functionality (AOPA is ‘sun-setting’ their online Flight Planner).
● Stability and performance improvements
Thank you all for your continued support!
● Android 5.0 or above is required to run WingX 3
Disclaimer for WingX App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the WingX software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading WingX apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the WingX app.