How To Free Download and Guide To Install wireless speaker for android App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download wireless speaker for android software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of wireless speaker for android on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains wireless speaker for android app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the wireless speaker for android logo to start download
Q & A Of wireless speaker for android With Features & Using Method
Servers can be downloaded from http://wifiaudio.boards.net/
New Features in
Windows Server :-
1) Auto start at system boot
2) Auto discover mobile device (Needs firewall exception for port 32000 in Windows Firewall)
3) Remember last used IP address and auto start audio transmission if IP address is stored.
Linux Server :-
1) Auto discover mobile device
2) Movie mode for audio video sync.
How it works:
Download Windows or Linux executable on your machine depending on the OS
a) Run WiFi Audio Android App, you will see IP address of mobile device
after that run Windows/Linux application and put mobile device’s IP address in the IP address field and then press start on PC application. Now all audio coming out from PC will be send to mobile device and you will hear audio on mobile device.
b) This version also supports auto-discover feature, that will work in following conditions
1) Users has to allow incoming packets from port 32000 on the PC, For Windows user has to add exception for either application executable or for port 32000. On Linux following command will add exception for port 32000
iptables -I INPUT -p udp –dport 32000 -j ACCEPT or users can use firewalld to add exception permanently.
(Note: to execute iptables command root permission is required on Linux)
Windows Vista or above
Linux PC with Pulse Audio (64bit version only)
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of wireless speaker for android Software
Disclaimer for wireless speaker for android App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the wireless speaker for android software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading wireless speaker for android apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the wireless speaker for android app.