How To Free Download and Guide To Install Wonderland: read and listen bedtime stories online App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Wonderland: read and listen bedtime stories online software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Wonderland: read and listen bedtime stories online on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Wonderland: read and listen bedtime stories online app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Wonderland: read and listen bedtime stories online logo to start download
Q & A Of Wonderland: read and listen bedtime stories online With Features & Using Method
1. Attention training: “classic puzzles” and “puzzles for kids”.
2. Fine motor skills improvement: “coloring” and “drawing”.
3. Preparing to school: “how to count”, “how to write letters”, “how to spell the names of animals”.
4. Visual memory training: “find an animal” game.
5. Logical training: “save the animal” game.
6. Learning: “quiz” game.
7. Board game with a dice.
8. Shooter game “Sharpshooter”.
All games can be played while listening to audio, that is very convenient – your child simultaneously listens to his/her favorite fairy tale and practices basic math / writes letters / does puzzles, etc. Also, you can listen fairy tales in the background, that is suitable for bedtime.
1. Now you can load text files (txt, docx, pdf) and create your own audio fairy tales in 1 click using the latest Google Cloud Text-to-Speech WaveNet technology. No additional programs are required – audio is created in Google Cloud and immediately starts playing in the application.
2. Added support of Google Translate in the application. Now you can upload your file, immediately translate it and create an audio version in any of the 30 languages supported by Google Text-to-Speech WaveNet technology. All your translations and audio files will be saved on your device and you will be able to read or listen to them at any time, even without the Internet.
3. Fairy tales generator. You can choose main characters and immediately start listening to a fairy tale. BETA version. New stories will be added soon.
You can read, listen or watch fairy tales online.
Texts of all fairy tales are available offline.
You can listen to the audio versions of all fairy tales online or download them and listen without access to the Internet.
Cartoons are available for online viewing for free, without registration and without ads.
For convenience, all fairy tales are divided into categories – by author and by topic.
Simple and intuitive interface.
The application uses only 25 MB of device memory.
This application is the best for 3+ year-old children, and also is suitable for toddlers (1 year-old).
Wonderland is a wonderful place where the good magician has collected more than 300 fairy tales from around the world for children of any age. Both folk tales and works of the best authors are stored on the book shelves in the magic house.
The application is made in such a way that boys and girls of preschool age, who cannot read yet, can flip through bright pages and intuitively find a fairy tale or play games.
You can read all fairy tales offline. Also you can download any audio and listen it without access to the Internet. The application uses a convenient audio player. With its help you can pause, stop, switch to the next fairy tale or listen to the previous one. Video can be watched in the full screen mode.
The audio book will playback when the device is in the sleep mode, and you can rewind, pause or go back to the application through the notification panel.
All fairy tales are divided by authors and by topics such as Tales about Princesses, Animals, Heroes, Friendship and Adventures.
All audio, video materials and fairy tales texts are taken from open sources, presented in the application for personal non-commercial use and are intended solely for informational and educational purposes. No copyright infringement intended. Registered characters and trademarks belong to their respective owners. Our company is negative about copyright infringement. Therefore, if you are the owner of exclusive property rights and your rights are violated in one way or another in our application, we ask you to immediately inform us about this. Our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Wonderland: read and listen bedtime stories online Software
1. Coloring: new images and colors have been added. Also you can zoom in and zoom out the image now.
2. Drawing: new colors and patterns have been added.
3. Sharpshooter: added new fight mode against the dragon.
4. “Learning Alphabet” and “Name the Animal”: colors have been updated.
Disclaimer for Wonderland: read and listen bedtime stories online App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Wonderland: read and listen bedtime stories online software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Wonderland: read and listen bedtime stories online apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Wonderland: read and listen bedtime stories online app.