How To Free Download and Guide To Install XGimp Image Editor App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download XGimp Image Editor software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of XGimp Image Editor on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains XGimp Image Editor app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the XGimp Image Editor logo to start download
Q & A Of XGimp Image Editor With Features & Using Method
XGimp is the app GIMP that runs remotely, so it has the same features:
– Suite of painting tools including Brush, Pencil, Airbrush, Clone, etc.
– Image editor.
– Sub-pixel sampling for all paint tools for high quality anti-aliasing.
– Extremely powerful gradient editor and blend tool.
– Supports custom brushes and patterns.
– Full alpha channel support.
– Layers and channels.
– Multiple Undo/Redo.
– Editable text layers.
– Transformation tools including rotate, scale, shear and flip.
It also includes a local image editor to modify graphics, images and photos. It is based on the open source app “Pocket Paint”:
– This local image editor provides the tools: brush, line tool, cursor, fill tool, stamp, circle/ellipse, cropping, flipping, zooming, rectangle, image importing, eraser, moving, and rotating.
– Drawing in full screen.
– Change the line width and shape.
– Color palette & RGBa values.
A guide about how to use this app can be found at http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/
XGimp is the app GIMP that is run remotely. Note that in order to use this app you must use the following actions with your fingers:
– Left-click: Tap once.
– Double-click: Double-tap.
– Right-click: Tap, hold and tap with a second finger (anywhere else on screen).
– Middle-click: Tap, hold and tap with two more fingers (anywhere else on screen).
– Mouse-drag: Tap, hold long and move your finger.
– Scroll-wheel: Two-finger drag up/down and left/right.
– Zoom in/out with your fingers.
– Send text: Click on the button keyboard.
XGimp uses the GIMP license: GPL. Hence it can be installed and distributed for free.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of XGimp Image Editor Software
Disclaimer for XGimp Image Editor App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the XGimp Image Editor software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading XGimp Image Editor apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the XGimp Image Editor app.