How To Free Download and Guide To Install XP Remote – X-Plane Voice Commands App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download XP Remote – X-Plane Voice Commands software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of XP Remote – X-Plane Voice Commands on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains XP Remote – X-Plane Voice Commands app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the XP Remote – X-Plane Voice Commands logo to start download
Q & A Of XP Remote – X-Plane Voice Commands With Features & Using Method
• Control autopilot/autothrottle modes
• Tune radio frequencies
• Use your voice to control aircraft systems (with over 200 built-in voice commands)
• Supplied with voice command profiles for generic X-Plane, Hot Start TBM 900, Zibo 737, EADT x737, Flight Factor 757/767, Flight Factor A320 Ultimate and SSG Boeing 747-8 Inter v2 aircraft
• Customize or add voice command profiles for your favorite aircraft
• Bluetooth headset support
• Initiate voice commands using a joystick button or keyboard shortcut assigned from within X-Plane (Pro version only – the Pro Upgrade in-app purchase will also remove ads).
• Broadcast aircraft location to other GPS apps on the device, e.g. Google Maps
• X-Plane 10 or 11 (64-bit only)
• Our version of the ExtPlane plugin, available here Link: http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/xp-remote/extplane
• The Flight Factor A320 Ultimate profile requires our version of the FFA320Connector plugin, available here Link: http://www.planetcoops.com/apps/xp-remote/ffa320connector
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of XP Remote – X-Plane Voice Commands Software
• VHF frequencies can be shortened by dropping the hundreds digit so 122.45 can be spoken as 22.45, e.g. “com one frequency twenty-two point four five” or 114.75 as “nav one frequency fourteen decimal seven five”.
Disclaimer for XP Remote – X-Plane Voice Commands App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the XP Remote – X-Plane Voice Commands software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading XP Remote – X-Plane Voice Commands apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the XP Remote – X-Plane Voice Commands app.