How To Free Download and Guide To Install Yellow Book App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Yellow Book software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Yellow Book on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Yellow Book app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Yellow Book logo to start download
Q & A Of Yellow Book With Features & Using Method
The data and criteria contained in this app are primarily derived from:
-Joint Hazard Classification (JHCS) data base
-Federal Logistics Information System data on Compact Disc (FED LOG)
-Title 49, Code of Federal Regulations (49 CFR)
-2008 Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG2008)
This mobile app is not intended to supersede, contravene, or modify any of these publications or any other DoD or service criteria.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Yellow Book Software
** Future updates will not lose your saved favorites. **
– DODIC list updated.
– DODIC detail view cleaned up.
– Favorites can now be selected by DODIC in the Search list.
– Visually identify favorites in Search list and detail screen.
– Fresh new app icon.
Disclaimer for Yellow Book App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Yellow Book software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Yellow Book apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Yellow Book app.