How To Free Download and Guide To Install Zakus WiFi Profiles App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Zakus WiFi Profiles software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Zakus WiFi Profiles on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Zakus WiFi Profiles app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Zakus WiFi Profiles logo to start download
Q & A Of Zakus WiFi Profiles With Features & Using Method
Only android below 3.0 version supported. Sorry for that.
Starting from Android Honeycomb, API was changed, and part of app functionality already provided
by operation system.
If you work often with different WiFi networks, and these networks require static IP, you need each time manually configure network settings. This can be very hard and boring.
This utility application allows you to store different network (WiFi) settings (devices IP-address, gateway IP-address etc.), and switch from one settings to another with only two clicks. In other words, application allows to create and manage WiFi profiles.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND
– list of profiles with predefined IP, Mask, Gateway, DNS, allow you to switch network configurations with few clicks
– widget (with different styles) to show info about current WiFi status and provide fast access to list of profiles
– automatic profiles switch according to name of access point
– backup profiles to storage device (SD card)
Please avoid to press ‘back’ button or some how to close widget configuration activity. There is issue with android OS (not only in my application, but in all application with configurable widgets), and because of this issue, if you cancel widget configuration – widget will not be added to screen but still be present in device memory. And the only way to remove these ‘zombie widgets’ is to reinstall application from what this widgets come.
I know, this suck, but there nothing i can do (without enormous efforts). Just don’t cancel, add widget and then remove manually from screen.
See details here:
Be aware (but don’t worry =)):
Application process will start(in background) every time when you turn on, or off WiFi, or when access point is changed, because app need to react on these events. But application will be active only few seconds (to update widget or check name of new access point). So don’t worry about performance or power usage.
If you have some problems with app – DON’T PANIC!
Try to describe carefully, what your problem, and what you was trying to do. If i will understand problem, i will try to fix it.
Don’t forget to rate app!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Zakus WiFi Profiles Software
– added widget to display WiFi status
– easy access (by click on widget) menu with profiles
– automatic profile switch, according to access point name (disabled by default – see menu -> settings)
– backup (and restore) profiles to (from) storage device (SD card)
Disclaimer for Zakus WiFi Profiles App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Zakus WiFi Profiles software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Zakus WiFi Profiles apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Zakus WiFi Profiles app.